- The Spring 2021 season will be $100 payable in two payment installments -- $40 up front (due within 24 hours or registration will be deleted) and $60 collected around Mid-April
- The first payment of $40 will be non-refundable and will cover the cost of the jersey and DYS administration fees
- Girls in Grades K-2 will participate in 7 weekly skills sessions.
- We will try to schedule 1 or 2 scrimmages at that time slot with another local team in Duxbury.
- This is often the girls first introduction to softball, with age appropriate rules. Teaching the game, as well as advancing players' skills will be stressed.
- Clinics will take place on Saturdays 11 am-12 pm. (potentially longer for scrimmages)
- The season will begin the week of May 1 and ends June 19. There will be NO clinic Memorial Day weekend.
- *** Helmet Requirement *** DYS requires that all players supply their own batting helmet with chin strap and cage in order to play. We cannot share equipment due to covid. We are happy to lend out helmets and bats for the season. We will send out a date soon to pickup.
- In addition - DYS requires all players in the field to wear infield face-masks.
- This season will inlclude all Covid required regulations.
Base Cost: $100.00
In Grades: K to 2 for 2020-21 School year